Saturday, September 30, 2006

Ayaz Amir's "phone call" count

I completely forgot to mention this piece by Ayaz Amir yesterday. As I said last week, Ayaz Amir loves writing (and nonsensically complaining) about the events immediately after the 9/11 attacks. Specifically, he laments that we caved in so easily to America's pressure. As an illustration of our pusillanimity, he says (and has been saying for 5 years now) that all it took was one phone call from Colin Powell to convince or intimidate Musharraf. Well, in an effort to mock him, I have now started a count for the number of times that Ayaz Amir uses the words "phone call". The count currently stands at one. We will be updating this every week.

1 comment:

Franco said...

Good work, very nice blog. Seems you enjoy working with/ on the internet. And
if something like that even pays off well, it would be even better, woulnd't it?

I chose you because you convinced meby all the effort you put into it. That
really convinced me.
For further information please look up my site Please get more information
on....see the video!